Our Tech Stack
• All of our frontends (website & all of our core systems) are written in React/Redux and ES6.
• Our mobile Travel Companion is based on React Native.
• Frontends communicate with our Django/Python backend via a REST API.
• Our CI automatically runs our test suits, checks the code quality and deploys to Heroku.
• NoSQL being cool & shiny, Postgres together with ElasticSearch fits our use case best.
• Develop new features/ apps to improve productivity of our travel designers & acquire customers.
• Design the software architecture for new products together with our CTO & product team.
• Represent FINEWAY at Meetups & Conferences (we host our own Django Munich Meetup).
• Bring your knowledge, experience & best practices in and share it with the team.
• Work closely together with our frontend & backend developers.
• You once wrote a blog with Django and discovered that the Admin interface was there for free.
• Testing isn't just a nice-to-have for you, it's a must.
• You want to take responsibility & ownership for the products and software you produce.
• You have a deep technical understanding of web technologies and responsive design.
• You have worked on a large Python code base before.
• You insist on documenting your APIs.
• The team (~12) consists of mostly full-stack engineers, UX/UI designers & dedicated product managers.
• Our business model doesn't require dozens of coding monkeys - we believe in a small team.
• The team decided to go with 2 week scrum sprints & use Kanban for - very rare - burst phases.
• We are currently all full-stack engineers - by choice.