FINEWAY is a Smart Travel Concierge blending real human experts with cutting-edge technology for perfectly tailored travel experiences.
The award-winning mobile service simplifies the life of every modern traveller by transforming the tedious research and planning process into a delightful journey. Artificial intelligence and machine learning help FINEWAY to fully personalise each trip according to travellers' individual needs by detecting travel behaviours and predicting personal preferences. While providing an exceptional service, rendered by dedicated travel designers with deep destination expertise, travelling with the Smart Travel Concierge FINEWAY is not only free of charge, but – due to the company's price airbag – costs less than arranging your own trips.
- As Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing a scalable & maintanable infrastructure in our company.
Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business models.
Work with business users and development teams to assess and define functional and technical requirements;
- Review your peers’ designs and code to ensure quality.
- Develop in an environment of micro-services and event-based architecture.
- Good knowledge in both SQL and NoSQL databases, data modeling, data representation and API design.
- You have worked together with Data Scientist & Data Engineers.
- Deep, hands-on AWS experience including EMR, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift, IAM.
- You have the ability to quickly understand business requirements and transform them into data models.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures and data processing in high-volume applications.
- Quick mind and strong passion for solving complex data science problems.
- Experience in the design, practical implementation and deployment of data pipelines and RESTfull services.
- Testing isn't just a nice-to-have for you, it's a must.
- You have an aptitude to independently learn new technologies and you are passionate about data.
- PLUS: ElasticSearch Expert
- PLUS: DevOps knowledge
- PLUS: Machine Learning
- PLUS: Experience with Agile, Scrum/Kanban methodology
- PLUS: Confidence and experience in communicating with external (non-engineering) stakeholders